June 29, 2012 9 Comments
The poll was open in the sidebar from May 29 to June 29 and resulted in 341 votes. It was a multiple choice vote so people were able to choose more than one answer. A cookie attempted to prevent repeat voting by the same person.
Here are the results:
- Fast Forward – skip, skim, next! — 1% (4 votes)
- Sweet – close the door or fade to black please — 5% (16 votes)
- Purple prose – tubescent manhoods and quivering channels — 2% (6 votes)
- Romantic – love scenes, not just sex — 37% (126 votes)
- Graphic – the more detailed the better, sound effects welcomed — 16% (56 votes)
- Talkative – you want it? do ya? say my name, boy! — 10% (35 votes)
- Bound – someone better be tied up or have a red tushy — 9% (30 votes)
- All of the above and whatever else you’ve got! — 16% (53 votes)
- Other (see below) — 4% (15 votes)
Other answers as submitted:
- talkative but not sex talk, I like reading humor, laughter
- non-in love hot sex is good, graphic but not for pages & pages
- Hot, sweaty, sticky-Hand me a cigarette after
- Plot relevant
- romantic scenes that are also graphic
- Surprise lace undies
- The sex scene should have plot purpose unless it’s an erotica.
- written with some purpose to the story, not just for the porn value.
- Must have details that add to plot/characterization or I skip
- Whatever fits best with the author’s style, but I like them slightly kinky most.
- Graphic – drawn out, sexy (no sound effects)
- Depends on the author & the story!
- Show me different sex position
- I could skip choices 1-3, everything else is good – #’s 5-6 can even be GREAT!
GREAT BIG HUGS to everyone who voted! THANK YOU!